It brings me great satisfaction to provide beautiful smiles for my patients. I know the difference having a healthy bite and a wonderful smile can make in a person’s life; they improve one’s physical and emotional health. Seeing patients’ self-confidence begin to emerge and their whole way of interacting with the world change as their new smile is created, is truly amazing. Being a part of that process, knowing that their lives will be better because of the work we’ve accomplished, is extremely rewarding.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science, Xavier University of Louisiana
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Howard University College of Dentistry
- Orthodontic residency, Howard University College of Dentistry
I believe it is important that every oral healthcare professional keeps learning once he or she has completed formal, degreed education. We have an obligation to our patients to seek continuing education offerings, and understand developing technologies and treatment processes, in order to provide our patients with the most proven orthodontic options. In order to increase my knowledge and skills, I regularly attend orthodontic and dental conferences, lectures, and meetings.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Orthodontists
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Chicago Dental Society, Kenwood / Hyde Park Branch
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honorary Dental Society
When I’m not here at the office, you’ll find me spending time with my wife Jazmine and family; they are my priority. We like attending movies and traveling together.